A cash flow and profit forecast enables the business owner to have a better understanding of the cash requirements of the business, to identify how profitable the business will be and to set clear performance targets for the business. Best of all, it will empower the business owner to make smarter and quicker decisions for their business.
What are the benefits OF OUR SERVICE?
- accurate, realistic and flexible forecasts.
- the ability to have multiple scenarios built in to establish cash requirements.
- forecasts that are inclusive of changes in customers or customer behaviours, to identify whether you can realistically fulfill requirements without over trading or damaging your existing business.
- we help business owners to really understand the “numbers” so that they are in a position to confidently talk about them with banks, customers, vendors or employees.
Tomorrow’s cash flow is today’s sales. With accurate, realistic and flexible forecasting, multiple scenarios can be built in to establish cash requirements, helping you to build profitable strategies for your business.
Small and medium sized businesses are risk averse. As a result, profitable activities can be put on hold due to associated or perceived risks. Through forecasting you can identify the future benefits and cash flow from investment activities, minimising the risks involved.
The business owner’s needs:
- To spend less time in the business and more time on the business.
- To be able to look forward and understand the cash position and profitability of the business.
- To have realistic, accurate and flexible cash flow and profit forecasts so that they can readily evaluate how the business is performing.
- To have sound financial information from which they can develop strategies to grow the business profitably.
At Financial Strategic Insights, we provide the forecasts and insights that will help business owners to confidently develop strategies that will grow their business profitably.
If you want to better understand your current cash position and discuss forecasting with Peter, please get in touch and learn how we can help your business.
What our clients are saying about this service.
Huxbury Print Group Pty Ltd
Kris Pyper, Director, Huxbury Print Group Pty Ltd, when talking about the value of the cash flow and profit forecasts that were prepared by Financial Strategic Insights, for his business.
Knight Frank Illawarra
James Mulcair, Director, Knight Frank Illawarra, when talking about the value of the cash flow and profit forecasts that were prepared by Financial Strategic Insights, for his business.
Excite Safety Training
Lindsay Smith, General Manager, Excite Safety Training